Are you an investment property owner? Do you have rentals or are you looking to be a landlord? I have the help you need!
In my real estate practice, I currently have a successful property management division. I have taken most of the worry and stress about being a landlord away, or so my client's say! Here is what my services can provide for you.
- Appropriate tenant placement. I will find and place an appropriate tenant into a vacant property. I will then continue to manage that relationship as the property manager.
- I will structure a lease agreement that allows continued access to the property for inspections, maintenance and repairs.
- I will draft a lease for a minimum of 12 months, which will be subject to renewal after period is completed.
- I will be responsible for all service calls to the property. I am the person that the tenant must call for a leaking toilet or sink, a clogged bathtub or dishwasher that doesn't work. The owner will not be bothered by a tenant directly for such items.
- I will also be the person to resolve such matters as directed thru the owner/property manager agreement. This may include hiring a handyman, contractor, or other vendor.
- I will be responsible to collect the rent each month and will forward the net rent to the owner per our agreement.
- I will execute legal documents using many CAR (California Association or Realtor) forms. This may include any of the following: Lease Agreement, Application to Rent, Lockbox Agreement, Termination of Rental Agreement, Three Day Notice to Pay or Quit, etc.
- I will remedy all collection issues, this may include, the eviction process, court action, tenant wage garnishment, etc.
- In addition, I have a landscape division which can maintain your yards, this is an extra service available, not included but an optional service for those interested in keeping everything simplified.
It is my goal to assist both the homeowner and tenant. My philosophy is treat all parties with respect. I do my best to facilitate a relationship of trust with all parties. Current renters can be future homeowners, I want to help all those interested in succeeding whenever possible. I hope to help all renters get to a place where I can help them eventually purchase. By the same token, I am careful in placing tenants that will respect the homeowners property and treat it well. I am the eyes and ears of the homeowner. I take care of the pleasant and unpleasant aspects of being a landlord. I help my homeowners manage what could be a tough situation without "all the drama" that could otherwise be present. Communication is the key to success for all parties, and I become that vessel. For me and all parties this is a business relationship. I am caring and compassionate - but I also know and understand the rules and laws. I can make decisions based on fact and law, and not emotions.
The relationship looks like this:
HOMEOWNER - PROPERTY MANAGER (Marianne Allison)
PROPERTY MANAGER - TENANT
There is no direct contact with the homeowner and tenant. All contact between parties is now directed to only the property manager.
All situations and circumstances are different. No two situations will be the same, if you currently are an owner with a tenant, I can still help you - give me a call today for your free consultation!
The standard fee for these services is currently 8% and is subject to the terms on the property management/owner agreement. Terms are subject to change without notice, but all written agreements are binding until terminated.
If you have any additional questions please contact me via email or telephone. I look forward to hearing from you.